Sunday 11 January 2015

Set Festivities Tone to Follow with Best Man Speech

Across many wedding speeches, best man speech is the most awaited and deciding speech for guests and wedding couple. He is the one who raises wedding toast to every festivity with his speech. He starts with an impressive tone and let every another speaker at wedding to follow the tone. If you are going to attend your friend's or brother's wedding as a best man, you must be fully prepared to deliver your best. Getting nervous and confused is very obvious thing at such occasions. So, sampleweddingspeeches are here to guide you. Never take it as a responsibility because it may pressurize and spoil whole speech. Just think that you are sitting with friends and sharing your thoughts normally. 



Start your speech by introducing yourself and your friendship with Groom. You can say, "Jon and I have been friends since we used to play football in school team together. Although he always says that I make him embarrassed with my deeds but I was quite surprised when he asked me to be his best man. So, my mate I would like to thank you and your family for trusting me as a best man. I hope I will not let you feel down today(smiling)." 



Starting like this, you can further share funny amusing stories with guests present at wedding. don't go over the limit and don't share bad things. "Though he was an excellent defender but he failed to escape from Jenny's Love. Jenny, may he had not told you that he got hit on the road in excitement on the day he proposed you. He is so much in love with that you as his wife will get all around happiness. You can always predict from son's behavior with his mother that how he will be going to treat his wife. As far now Jon has been the best son and I am sure he will be best husband and a father too. Hey Jon! Buddy Don't prove me wrong. Just kidding(Winking and Laughing).



After Sharing this much, Raise a blissful wedding toast to couple and their families wishing them joyful years of wedding life.

No comments:

Post a Comment